- Town Clerk
Annual Town Election -
Tuesday, May 16, 2023. Polls Open 7:00AM - 8:00PM
- Board of Selectmen - 3 year term - Vote for one
- Dennis Yarmouth Regional School Committee - 3 year term - Vote for two
- Town Moderator - 3 year term - Vote for one
- Yarmouth Housing Authority - 5 year term - Vote for one
- Yarmouth Housing Authority - 2 year term to fill a vacancy - Vote for one
The last day to take out nomination papers was Friday, March 24, 2023 at 5:00pm. Click here for the sample ballot.
Vote by Mail! EVERY VOTE COUNTS!
If you wish to vote by mail for the Annual Town Election, please complete the application and return it to the Town Clerk's Office.
Know your Polling Location? Check it here!
The Finance Divisions of the Town of Yarmouth (Accounting, Assessors, Collector/Treasurers and Town Clerks) are currently open to the public.
The Town Clerk’s Office is responsible for:
- Keeping official municipal records
- Issuing licenses
- Official documents
- Providing information to the Town residents and the Town departments
- Voter registration
- Maintaining voter lists for the Annual Town Meeting and Elections
We send our residents an annual Local Street Listing / Census early each calendar year. We need your assistance in returning the Census forms to update our records of all residents and voters.
- Licensing your dog
- Purchasing a beach sticker
- Purchasing a disposal sticker
- Applying for a marriage license
- Ordering a shellfish license
Local Street Listing / Census Information
Early each calendar year you will be receiving a local Town Census form. Please fill out this form and return it to the Town Clerk’s office as soon as possible. The Census is very important to our community. It is used update our records of all residents and voters.